Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Tid Bits...

For lack of any earth-shattering ideas to blog about, I give you the following (hope you enjoy):

 
Have you heard the shocking news?! Justin ( the Beeb) & Selena have broken up! OMGoodness!!  I can hardly believe it...snicker, snicker
 
 
Is this really so shocking people? How old are these two anyway, maybe 20ish?? Who expects ANY two 20-somethings to last, let alone famous ones?
 
Come on...
 
Even the famous 40-something's can't keep it together.
 
Besides...
 
I want to hear the "real" important news, like next season's fashion colours!!
 
Or perhaps... someone somewhere (preferably in Canada) found the cure for say...
 
Cancer...
 
Or Aids...
 
Or MS...
 
Or ....You get the picture
 
**************************************************************
 
On a lighter note...
 
Rotten Dog....the love of my life (just kiddin Honey) but....
 
 
Look at that Face!!!
 
To find that "special-one and only" dog that captures your heart and soul is special indeed. The bond is extremely hard to describe.
 
I've owned other pets and have loved them all, but until Rotten Dog came into my life, I never really understood. And...
 
He is a very, very, veeerrry BAD dog!!
 
As I write this he is barking insanely at a Atco Gas truck... What my gas bills are not high enough? Must we PO the gas man?
 
A VERY BAD DOG....but what can I say...
 
He is my canine soul mate. Yes indeedy...
 
**************************************************************
 
One more thing...
 
Dija know...
 
That the top salary earned in the NHL's 2012-13 season is earned by Shea Weber (Nashville Predators) at a whopping $14 million dollars!
 
And...
 
The top salary earned in the 1917-18 season was made by Newsy Lalonde(Montreal Canadiens) at a whopping $13 hundred dollars! (which by the way, equals $25 thousand by today's standards)
 
WOW!
 
Double Wow, Wow!!
 
Do ya think today's NHL players are payed a wee bit too much? Hmmmm...
 
**************************************************************
 
And that is it for this week's Tuesday Tid Bits.... Glad you could be here!
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. It looks like the love of my life is holding one of the loves of your life in that picture!! Love all your tidbits! I love that you are blogging more - you brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I can do that for you. Seriously...huh huh

      Delete

I appreciate & welcome all your comments. If you comment, I know you're reading. Yeah!