Monday, October 29, 2012

What can I say?

Growing older....uhmmm. What can I say about it?

Well, it's a sneaky thing; one day you're 20, then wake up and discover you're turning 50. A half a century... That seems so old when you say it that way, doesn't it?

When we're younger, we hear all the time from older people how time flies and we need to appreciate our youth, but no one ever truly does. The best we can do is ENJOY it so, when we look back, we can smile at the memories.

The same holds true at any age because we are constantly aging until we die, which hopefully is long into the future.

ENJOY...

Our lives.

The time we`re in.

Can we honestly say we`re doing this or are we spending all our time mourning the past or fearing the future? Can we truly just enjoy where we are in life without prejudice?

Or do we paint the past as much better than it was by forgetting the difficulties we went through; or colour the future as much worse than it will be?

I wonder...

Do I do this? Uhmmm...

I have...I probably will...I try not to...

And that's all I have to say about it....

For now....
Smiley

1 comment:

  1. I know for sure I see the past through rose coloured glasses! I for sure don't want to waste my life wishing and could go back, but sometimes that can be tough.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate & welcome all your comments. If you comment, I know you're reading. Yeah!