Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What this Old Broad knows for sure aka Wednesday's Wisdom...

I know for sure as we age, men and women begin to resemble and act like each other more and more...

  • Our hair begins to fall out and thin (some women even get a bald spot - Egad!)
  • Our fat deposits redistribute giving us both a pot gut that no amount of exercise can entirely rid us of it. (assuming we have any energy to exercise??)
  • We both can grow an equally fine moustache. (and occasionally compete just to prove who does best!)
  • Our sex drive goes down the drain into the sea of fond remembrance.
  • Same is true of our memory...
  • We grunt, huff and puff exactly alike when we bend over to put on our shoes. (which also, happens when we attempt sex!)
  • We truly do begin to look like one another!

 
See what I mean...
 
 
**********************************************************
 
I know for sure that Dec 21, 2012 is NOT the end of the world. Nope, nada, ain't gonna happen!
 
How do I know this???
 
Because my utility bills arrived right on time!!
 
**********************************************************



I know for sure it's 6 more sleeps until the Jolly Red Guy comes to visit!

OOPS!!  (I may be old, but I ain't dead yet!!)

Better...  Merry Christmas!!



3 comments:

  1. Cuz you are a hoot! This one was your best one yet, maybe because I can totally relate to everything that you commented on!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The signs are already making an appearance...yikes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate & welcome all your comments. If you comment, I know you're reading. Yeah!