Friday, April 26, 2013

The Tidiness Project...

Instead of Spring cleaning I've decided to call my somewhat feeble efforts at getting my adobe in order; "The Tidiness Project" and...

oh, how I do love cleaning this time of year!  Music is in the air and it just feels right and good to freshen up the place where I abide! La la la la la...


and what a bunch of hogwash!  I don't really "love" cleaning, but I do love the results.  If I could, I'd go on a wonderful 2 week vacation and leave "The Tidiness Project" to Servpro!  However, I can't and I'm not so, it is me, myself and I who will undertake this cleaning thang!  (At least, there are 3 of us...) Hummmm!

I'm tackling it room by room, starting in my office, on the upper story (huh uh, I really do live in a castle!).  I already have a very distinct feeling this may turn into a Spring/Summer project; perhaps, even a Autumn endeavor! 

My problem... aside from no Servpro...

is that because of my back injury and now my right knee being buggered up, I only have short bursts of energy, before it hurts too much to continue.  This really cramps (literally!) my style, plus...

it's fricken' frustrating!  However...

I really want to do it myself, if at all possible.  Why?  Remember in my last post here I mentioned something about being "anal" well...

I do like things done a certain way (some may call me a clean freak), but more importantly, I want to prove to myself that I can still take care of my home, even if it does take me a looo...nnnn...ggg time!
 

Another problem affecting my timeliness with getting everything shipshape, is that for over 3 years, I wasn't able to do much more than keep the homestead tidy which means I didn't do much in the way of dejunking (is there such a word?).   So, now I must go room by room chucking crap, starting in my office!


The very good news is that when finished I should have accumulated enough useless items (dah,wonderful treasures!) to hold a FANTASTIC garage sale!  Wowzers!  Cash... Buckeroos... Dough... Moola...

Perhaps, then a wonderful vacation??  Or maybe, next Tidiness Project, I'll call Servpro!

*************************************************************

Ta Ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate & welcome all your comments. If you comment, I know you're reading. Yeah!