Saturday, May 18, 2013

Oh Me, Oh My, I'm Addicted...

I'm hooked...obsessed...fanatical...

hopelessly addicted and...

I have Miss J, oldest daughter, to thank for it!

She spent 3 years trying to convince me, trying to tempt me. I was firm... I held my ground...  I told her I had enough "other" stuff sucking up my time that I simply didn't need another thing to get fixated on. 

But, she was relentless and shrewd enticing me into the pull of her vice.  So...

During the "Spring Hiatus" this year, in a particular moment of weakness, when there was nothing on but, reruns she finally wore me down.  After 3 seasons of valiantly resisting the lure...

I finally gave in.  Curses...

I bought the first season of "Walking Dead" and now that I've watched these handful of episodes I've begun hopelessly and helplessly sneaking upstairs whenever Hubby is watching the hockey play-offs so, I can hunker down in the dark, in front of my computer monitor and watch season 2.



Ahhhh!!!  Someone plu...eeze save me from the UNDEAD!  I can hardly wait to see what is going to happen next.  I'm neglecting essential tasks like....

personal hygiene...

I haven't said more than "hi", "bye" to my husband in over a week!

There has to be a cure for this addiction!  And I fear, really fear that I will never be restored from this affliction!

I am doomed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate & welcome all your comments. If you comment, I know you're reading. Yeah!