Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday...

My Valentines love letter to you.

I did not know I wanted or needed you. I did not know my life was incomplete.  Until...

The first time I met you and gazed into your eyes, I knew it was love. When I first held you close and felt the beating of your heart; both our hearts becoming one, I knew...

we'd be forever connected.

As I got to know you with all your little quirks and habits, my love grew deeper and fuller. The years flew by too quickly.  There are so many good memories of our laughter and joy. In the course of all life's ups and downs, I knew we'd see it through together.

You learned from me and I...

discovered most of my greatest life lessons through you.

My life could never be more fulfilled than the times we've spent as one; you own my heart, you gave me reason to live.  I love all you were and all you've become.

My Valentine...

My heart...

My child...


I love you more...




4 comments:

  1. Okay way to make me cry! Love YOU more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a divine gift from God to me - I did nothing to deserve a mother like you - it was God showing me his unending love the second I was conceived - pretty cool hey????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely love note to your child. I really enjoyed reading it:) Stopping by from Mama Kat's

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate & welcome all your comments. If you comment, I know you're reading. Yeah!